The Daily Glove is an iconic snowboarding staple! Pipe glove, great for warmer conditions. Offered in a variety of #foreverfun colors these cozy and water resistant snowboarding gloves are sure to stand out and keep your hands warm all season long! Extra grippy no sticky!- Pull on design
- Phone friendly fingertips at index and thumbs
- Neoprene cuff with velcro wrist cinch
- Pre-curved fingers to provide maximum dexterity
- Leather palm with synthetic coating
- SHELL: 80% Neoprene, 12% Polymide, 5% Rubber, 3% ELAS
- PALM: 60% Polyamide, 40% PU
Really well insulated but there is a tab on the inside from the Velcro that scratches your hand when putting on and removing becomes painful after a while
Fits, perfect for the occasion
Got the orange ones and they are my favorite part of my kit. They’re perfect for keeping your hands dry on warm riding days.
The palms are basically coming apart, but they do keep your hands dry and a little warmer than cheap gloves. I would like them a lot more if they weren’t falling apart.
Fits well, but even the small is a little big, if the women's section was running I'd look there first if you need a small. Although I know they are for snowboarding, I'll use them to keep my hands warm compared to my other gloves.